*Note: I originally shared this on the STM Forum, which is absolutely the best community of marketers sharing ideas and insights on the web.
Video Length: 25:13 mins/secs
There has been alot of chatter lately about using Afflow/Monetizer/YTZ and Amy has produced an excellent 8-part series on the topic.
I put together a tutorial video to share with you my simple method of using Zeropark and Afflow to quickly find some profitable segments. This is a great method for beginners to get their feet wet and you can reach $20-50/day profit very fast using this approach. Many times these types of campaigns do not last too long (a few days) but occassionally you may find some that last longer. If you are very organized, you can maintain several of these campaigns and perhaps make the revenue more stable.
In the video you will find:
- My process for launching and testing with this method.
- How to setup your link in Afflow.
- How to setup your campaign in Zeropark.
- How to review the stats and decide what is working.
Requirements to use this method:
- Tracking Software (I recommend voluum)
- Zeropark Account
- Afflow Account
- $200 budget. ($100 for initial test and atleast $100 to continue the profitable segments)
Here are the instructional slides found in the video, I like to call this method “Find the Honey” because its simple and sweet!
STM is the first place I’ve shared this content and I hope you find it helpful!
Please feel free to ask questions or leave me some feedback!